Saturday, April 9, 2011

Russian To English Mw2 Converter

" SILENCE "




Our country, Spain is completely a historical monument, an architectural beauty in art from Churches, monasteries, public buildings, cathedrals and much more.
Tourists invade these places every year to admire our culture and artistic cultures of other ethnic groups they conquered and lived in our land.

In one of those trips of foreign tourists, a visitor commented to the guidance of a monastery with a beautiful Gothic cloister.
Tourists Miss .- do you know what most I admire these places?
The guide told him not .- Well ... it's all so old!, I see that you are a connoisseur of art am I right?
respondió. In visitor is "Yes ma'am, I enjoy these things, and my little old I can only admire what the young man knew not appreciate.


The guide was very attentive to the mysterious visitor and asked .-


Tell me ... What he admires?
The visitor looking at the sky with glowing eyes and shyly trying to poke a few tears replied
Miss Ah!, admire the monks who every day have passed through the cloister keeping the holy silence that God calls those who love him. I admire the silence that speaks only of God and now we're tourists somehow defiling these sacred spaces.

remember reading that in centuries past, the cloisters of monasteries were places of meditation, of silence to pray the rosary and contemplate the wonders of God, those wonders that works in us and has established sister to recreate nature in the beauty of his love . Look lady, By the way ...! What's your name?


The guide .- Ah yes, sorry that I have not submitted to start the tour, my name is Mary.


The visitor bowed in greeting and said, Nice name!, Answered by phone while she asked him: Tell me sir ! ... Ah yes, Maurice to serve.


The guide asked, What impresses you most of these visits to monasteries of centuries past.


The visitor replied without thinking .-


'll see ... what attracts me and impresses me is that today in the XXI century is that it has lost not only the silence in our society, including in the monasteries we visited, this place we are now treading have walked hundreds of feet in sandals, and silicon hidden in the habit worn by work and the years, Ms. Monk lived here only with God for men on the corners of the cloister was well read in Gothic letters "SILENCE" Miss You understand now why I keep admiring and longing for the past?

The guide had been overwhelmed by the explanation, the way how told the meaning of life hidden from the men in the world and after a few seconds of silence she asked
Why you know all these things?

The visitors replied with a faltering voice. "I was a monk" but I went from being a novice was not my vocation, but that does not removed to miss certain parts of my life as a monk and wanted to tell the world that the monk never dies, a part of the man himself is not unaware that it belongs to God, is that part of the soul that is not silent on within man's consciousness as an atheist even if he wants to confess.

The monk, the nun is an inner state of man which bears a label marked, that when you discover that only some unknown we have increased thirst, increased hunger to go one on himself to discover the intimacy of self and recognize the its creator. My God

The guide .- So I too I have that hidden in me?
The visitante.-A it is, but do not worry that God does not love a nun in a convent nun if not inside, save the best thing you have to give to the suffering humanity and as I love being married to her husband and be loved, that's part of being a nun.


The guía. "I appreciate everything I have said, had never heard a word so serious, so strange, but I find I do have a meaning that is hidden in me, I will pursue.

The visitante. "Yes Miss Mary and will make it happier.
The guía. Mr. Maurice, thanks, thanks from now when you visit with tourists will notice that they are treading on sacred past and each has hidden in the soul a treasure to discover SILENCE .

both shook hands and parted in the sacred silence





I LEAVE MY AFFECTION AND HAPPY WEEKEND

0 comments:

Post a Comment