Dear Friends
As I said in my previous post, my time has been greatly reduced by the new trade that performance in my community, I will try to post two
days a week and the rest as I'll be visiting.
Regarding the evolution of my arthritic hand is ongoing, there is no obvious improvement so far.
Thanks for being on my side.
This poem that I leave today, belongs to a blind lady friend of a sister of our community.
The I to know, because I feel wonderfully contemplative soul in the darkness of his blindness.
Soon after writing it, died and achieved his longed-for desire "to open their eyes closed to the beauty created" and now is referred to that light that never ends .
wish to make public his desire to raise more love if it fits in all of us.
Thanks for meditating.
THE EYES OF THE SOUL
It is night, my Father,
Queen in my quiet home,
I'm going to rest
ended my day.
Outside, the sky,
its starry vault,
proclaim your vast
and silently, I sing.
If so beautifully created
to contemplate the sinner,
What you've prepared in heaven
where there is only holy souls?
always, the end of the day
a question comes to me:
my death When will it happen?
When will I hear your call?
imagine life
is like a long way
and move one step
each passing day.
There, the final , You're
you expect our arrival
with arms wide open
and a great love, that saves us.
When will that day
where will my soul
and rejoice forever
desired your presence?
When I join you
so perfect and holy,
in you possess and give me
without anything preventing me?
My eyes are closed
the beauties created,
open that day
to Light not ends.
When I think of those things,
although for the life of me is nice,
feel a burning desire
live in your home.
many "baby steps" are missing me,
know I've walked a lot,
perhaps near the Fatherland.
I, in advance,
because I know you have to fill
more than my expectations.
Meanwhile, Good father,
me higher in your grace;
unite me to you intensely
as my heart desires.
Now I'll rest
I finish my journey;
keep me in your heart,
You canopy until tomorrow.
Aut Paquita Roca (blind)
LES DEJO UN BESO DE TENDERNESS
0 comments:
Post a Comment