Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Courtney Vogel Daughter

DESIRE AND LOVE STORY TO REFLECT

; Photo Liliana G. http://miartenfotos.blogspot.com


Dear Friends

Due to my new job in the community, I can not have more time, so for now I'll post one or two a week to spend the rest of my little time to visit their wonderful blogs.

The process of arthritis in my right hand is ongoing in the rehabilitation program.
Thank you for always being at my side.
you already know the esteem in which all of you I have them.


Thanks


DESIRE AND LOVE



This tradition of talking about the ultimate end of man contains only two terms: "The infinite desire and infinite Good."
I missing the main term, "Love." Well because the infinite or absolute only happy man who loves him. We absolute Good, but just be happy if we love him.

If the infinite well is given to the man who wants it, but that does not love him (not good), this well it will be indifferent.


The relationship between man and the infinite well can not be: "It makes me happy, (fills my desire), so I love it. Why? repeat, because the infinite Good just happy that she loves him. Therefore, the true relationship of man with infinite good can only be this : "I love him, and this makes me happy."

Why is the problem of happiness is considered only between two poles, the infinite desire and infinite Good? How explains the absence of love and the mere presence of desire when it comes to the relationship between man and the infinite Good?

Well probably because the infinite is an idea (great idea) Greek and therefore personal. Good is not love or Plato, or Aristótales.





In contrast, when the infinite well is a Person (or special, as in Christian thought), then the only possible relationship between man and he is love.

S. Augustine Sermon 340, 1


understand that it might be somewhat complex throughout this exhibition reflect the great Bishop of Hippo, but let's stay with this:

"The deepest aspirations the human being is to enjoy the free and mutual giving intimate friendship with his Creator.

We are in a liturgical season that makes me meditate on the Passion and death of my Lord, to reflect his great love for humanity .

live with the living Christ, but I want to see me dead on the Cross.
That is my spirituality.

I LEAVE MY AFFECTION





0 comments:

Post a Comment