TABLE OF MONET
Dear Friends
No news on my right arm injury from arthritis, I appreciate your visits and how many minds give me.
I leave a new post, I hope you enjoy this prose, as always you put in my letter to the person they love, because love is for God, is for a man or woman, has the same intensity and passion. Love is blind and my friends crazy jajaj! in Portuguese.
INTRODUCTION
If I say that love hurts ... I lie. I really breaks my heart not to be with Him whom I love and I'm tied to a single thread of silk in this world when he wants.
Live love of God, live in nostalgia for their treats before I splashed the other ancestors committed sin.,
And that is love, a love that I'm crazy and living matched by small strokes my divine Spouse Who says love does not hurt is that he knows what is pure love in faith?
YOU LOVE HURTS
While I tucked in your bedroom
felt in my heart a great desire
more to do, be me
beautiful in your eyes whole soul and body.
I swayed like a girl
as a swing in the air again
was the fragrance of almond pineapple
high cypresses looked at the sky.
What love is this God, what is
you leave my soul for you soft,
tender and marinated faithful virtues
that expands the soul before shrinking?
And they say that love hurts and wounds
what my punish if the quiet ache
need to feed your pain and wants
left in the eyes of a friend his wounds.
Love of my soul is waiting motionless
not take too well to pay my kiss
your mouth I know little as punishment
kiss me the guts to get tired.
LES DEJO UN BESO DE MI TENDERNESS
PORTUGUÉS
THE PAIN OF MY LOVE
If I said I love does not hurt ... they lie. To me if I am part of the soul can not be with Him whom I love and I'm tied with a single strand of silk in this world until He wills.
live in love of God, live in nostalgia of his delight before, I sprinkled the sin we have committed other ancestors.
And that's love, a love of madness in which I am already living matched by small strokes of my divine Spouse. Who says love does not hurt does not know what love is with a pure faith.
While I tucked in your bedroom
felt in my heart a great desire
more to do, be me
beautiful in your eyes whole soul and body.
I swayed like a girl
as a swing in the air again
was the fragrance of almond pineapple
high cypresses looked at the sky.
What love is this God, what is
you leave my soul for you soft,
tender and marinated faithful virtues
that expands the soul before shrinking?
And they say that love hurts and wounds
what my punish if the quiet ache
need to feed your pain and wants
left in the eyes of a friend his wounds.
Love of my soul is waiting motionless
not take too well to pay my kiss
your mouth I know little as punishment
kiss me the guts to get tired.
LES DEJO UN BESO DE MI TENDERNESS
PORTUGUÉS
THE PAIN OF MY LOVE
If I said I love does not hurt ... they lie. To me if I am part of the soul can not be with Him whom I love and I'm tied with a single strand of silk in this world until He wills.
live in love of God, live in nostalgia of his delight before, I sprinkled the sin we have committed other ancestors.
And that's love, a love of madness in which I am already living matched by small strokes of my divine Spouse. Who says love does not hurt does not know what love is with a pure faith.
While I was in your cozy alcove
on my chest I felt a great desire
From more to do, to be fair I
Before your eyes and soul whole body.
I rebalance myself as a girl
As a swing ares new
The fragrance of almond was pine,
The cypresses on top were watching the sky.
What love is this, my God, who is
to leave my soul to you dazed,
Terna and loyal virtues of adobe
That enlarges the soul before shrunk?
And they say love hurts, and hurts
What is my plight comes to hurt fallen silent
Need food and wants his sentence
Leave's eyes who loves his wound.
Love of my soul is waiting hirta
afternoons Not my baby, come kiss me quick
Let me know your mouth like a little feather
Kiss me in the belly to get tired.
Les dejo un beso de mi tenderness
0 comments:
Post a Comment