Monday, April 25, 2011

Kate From Katesplayground Hardcore

POETRY CORNER "AT 5 IN THE AFTERNOON"

                                           Monet Painting

Dear Friends

Today I bring a poem about bullfighting, a very hot topic in recent months and that the French government has declared Cultural Heritage in four regions.

What do you think there to remove the bulls in Spain?
Do you think that is a national celebration?
Have you attended a bullfight?

Well, I tell them ... In my youth, as far haha! I went to a bullfight in a village in Cantabria and not idle, this menda jumped into the ring with a crutch that I caught the flight and took a chest pass from the Olé!, and you know what happened? , Civil Guard came and took me on their shoulders, not resist, yes, because he had already achieved my purpose.

And I went through a moment a terrible fear, when I saw the attributes of the bull, but was seen with good intentions and did that cute pass that deserved their corresponding applause.

Yes I know, sure they are thinking that was scary ... it does not make mistakes and still am haha! With my good mood I tell them little things that amuse them a little.
If I have started a smile, do not worry ... I return to the ring, worth make them laugh.



AT 5 IN THE AFTERNOON

people are agglomerates, sun
Square to stop the bulls to step
the temperatures climb, and the wind gentle,
waves the bar to party like strand.

bull and bullfighter takes a silhouette
elegance, color, are like a glass,
pours water as a scarce
if the sword is right, everything else left over.

Today, late of bulls in a carpet
blood, more fear around the ring,
without the young torero her lips open.

the band plays roar, a roar
music and the people usually,
and light clothing took salary.


LES DEJO UN BESO WITH TENDERNESS


0 comments:

Post a Comment