Saturday, April 23, 2011

Inurl View.shtml Escort

risen Christ "I LEAVE A RECIPE FOR EATING TOO RICH '

Dear Friends

celebrate Easter with joy because for some believers, risen Christ and the unbeliever is time for a little vacation, but passed by water for many by the torrential rains that have been These days.
Let us keep in our prayers, those who have died in the wagons, which have lost their homes or property damage of various kinds of storms in many parts of the country.

And yet Sunday morning thousands of homes will get the best food on the table to celebrate the first day of the octave of Easter.
Well, I'm going to leave an old recipe, but not required to remember to appreciate the joy Pascual, be gradually raised from evils in our behavior that we do not like to have, but that cost us away. Let's try it.

a good sauce ingredients to be better to crack haha!



Wise take the bad moods, pouts and selfishness, chop finely chopped until it is all done a very fine powder.

Besides I have prepared a very thick mixture of joy, sacrifice, tolerance, embedded in a spirit of love, uniting everything so that grumuelos do not dust.

To leave no aftertaste of selfishness in the sauce, work the dough, and once you're at the point you add a good bunch of laughter and joy.

is recommended that this sauce is always at hand, it goes well for all and at any time.

order not to pass, we have to work every day a good time with good will, if properly done, leaves no bitter taste, makes them lighter and feel more penalties interesting joys.

Well, the ingredients are well known to all of us, I propose:

1.-Record what you want to change of his life

2 .- Which means they will use

3 .- As long as they want to get

3.-Begin with small things

4.-Check regularly if they get improvements in his behavior, if not, look for have not improved.

5 .- Do not despair, have no life, bear this in mind, we do not know when we'll be in this world, so ... Get to work! I first eh!



I WISH YOU HAPPY EASTER
I LEAVE AS ALWAYS a tender smile.


0 comments:

Post a Comment