; in la Plaza de Catalunya Barcelona
Dear Friends:
As I see when I made this post had about 200 friends, I thought re-offer and that no waste and relieving me of writing a new post.
I like them and help them in the beautiful work of the education of their children and why not ... also their grandchildren.
Learn how to choose IR
I was about 7 -8 years, when Mom told me we had to go shopping in another town close to our call Santa Eulalia, where I made my first communion in secret from my family.
Mother was a weaver, a profession that spends all his time standing
remember I said that each row of looms, had some shoes with talcum powder to be able to ease some of the terrible foot pain and when I got home always ask me to do him a foot massage with alcohol.
When I had a good time with the friction, I thought I was asleep, but soon woke up and told me: "Loving without traducción_ Teti_nombre, a little more "to which I replied: 'Mani, is that you smell a little foot' and patient mom told me to follow, and so for many years, only my mother could look asleep. He looked at her with such tenderness that I always speak my hands went down his face as if my fingers were in velvet, and all rows were kissed by carefully sliding my fingers not to wake her.
remember the tears my touch was helping emphasizing a great love that could never express because they had no time to me.
So that day he told me to go shopping I thought I was dying of excitement. I took a bus that stops lasted about 4 or 5.
We arrived at the clothing store and bought nice things for the grandparents, father and a cloth for a dress for me brand new for St. Joseph, the saint of my grandfather.
Once back mom made me this proposition: "Teti, what do you prefer a cake and we walk home or let us take the bus? ", to which I quickly replied: Oh yes mam, the cake! And then began the real party for me. talked and talked like a magpie, this cake took me an eternity, took her by pulling hug because they arrived, he counted the fingers, but rather than counting were those velvet touch gave him in his sleep and so on until we got home.
This was repeated on other occasions.
After many years, we were all assembled family, friends and neighbors as I said goodbye to enter the Discalced Carmelite and mother happened to mention that since small had taught me to give, namely decision and gave the example of when you took me shopping and asked me to choose whether to go walk or take the bus, they walk she bought me a cupcake. I was speechless, mother given me lessons and I just want to be with her, enjoy her company, friendship, share my secrets as a child and instead ... that we were away. And to finish the example I said I was too greedy because I always chose the cake.
that day 40 years I cried in front of everybody and I found that I prefer to balance the sweet, the only reason I moved to eat cake that fortunate, it was to be more time with my mother and that if we went by bus in a few moments we'd be at home.
Mom was speechless and the family took it as something funny.
No longer, I have, many times in my moments of solitude, I close my eyes and watch as you sleep, cherish their grooves with my hands and velvet fingers glide smoothly loving every corner of every inch of his soul and body, knowing that it will not wake up.
Friends, I was hard to write this part of my life. If you are a parent, do not let your children are unable to be enjoying yourselves. The times of games, laugh, learn, let them pass their hands through your whiskers, your hair or earrings for Mom. "Let yourself love."
LES DEJO UN GRAN BESO tenderness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment