Thursday, April 7, 2011

Red And White Used Wedding

POETRY CORNER" POETRY INDEFINITE "

                                                                            


Dear Friends

I thank you no I they may be, come to my blog to comment on my post and give me encouragement that I need it.
As you know, yesterday I went to rehab to treat me this huge arthritis I have in my hand and I suppose Radar with other devices.
The doctor thinks my condition is because I have beaten the hand, but see ... I do not remember, but I have bruises everywhere haha! I must be sleepwalking, well ... we have no clear explanation, we will expect the analysis I have been asked are a lot.

Well, not much writing, I will leave one of my first poems, written at 10 years and writing as requested by the teacher. Do not be surprised of life skills at an early age and had and the great sense of responsibility and maturity. Hope you like it. My oldest fans already know, today reissued.

indefinite Poetry


I wonder ... What is poetry?
I have no words to define it,
more, sit on the sea of \u200b\u200bmy soul
something so great, is the All and nothing.

What is the point? Seedlings are

words no one responds to speech, something
science "and the world?

Maybe it's like poetry?
nobody can say what is
she knows just
is that ... all I can be.

Her voice is a thought,
her figure ... the chosen one,
therefore in the nature
as death or poverty. It

in perspective, that moment

love that a mother gives her children
them life with pain. More

this poetry is also
law of life,
this moment every day
endures yet forgotten.

I ask, "What is poetry?
and all point is imagine it.
the secret is to feel
and make it, beauty and life.

Wonders of life makes it,
in men embittered
gives them the sweetness of their honey,
and that God is not born neither before nor after
There has always been as faithful Father.

eyes betray the truth to us,
that when poetry is dead
life is an empty field
where not a flower sprouts.

Aut.Cecilia Codina Masachs 10 years

COMMENT


Poetry can not be defined. A full moon, the sea breeze, the caress of a loved one , a melody, a piece of literature. All poetry can become when they get excited to think what we perceive beauty. The poet draws upon receiving the news of life inside, the soul and makes it reach us.


Although for a better composition is indispensable to beauty in their grades or perfection, you can also compose poetry of what we perceive to be imperfect, such as for example an old man face grotesque that even frightening us, we call that imperfect and vulgar, but not the virtue of becoming lost in poetry when the poet gets inside watching the ugliness but beautiful, looks like a human, made in its interior Maker's likeness.

Poetry is the instrument which serves the poet to compose verse, and should reflect the above.
Prose in contrast, is a simple language with which we express our ideas, feelings, facts of life, but also has the virtue of being able to become poetic, if we give meaning to every phrase, every paragraph, giving the expression of open reading our feelings.

Thanks to poetry, gives us the opportunity to exercise our minds, awakening in each one of us human and spiritual values, which must survive in the face to the world that gradually becomes materialistic.



Note: Comments made as editorial accompanying the poetry.

30 June 1961



RECEIVE MY AFFECTION

0 comments:

Post a Comment