Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sound Blaster Ct4870 Driver Down

PODENCO IN ADOPTION URGENT FAVOR .... AND ADIOS DOS





This podenquilla no longer wanted its owner has been given to another who is a hunter but as elusive and not get caught not hunt because the dog does not want. The is a site where at least have food and water (and these days and I will ensure that you do not miss anything) but we have to look for something and he says he does not mind having it a few days but soon to be impatient. As you can see is very petite, like my Manuela before falling into my hands (weighed about 5 kilillos) is about two years and as you see is shy and fearful but me has been without problems. We are in a town of Badajoz, is very urgent. I have been in pay "rent" to have kept the dog (it was to see where the other dogs had almost given me something when I saw two hounds, mother and daughter, stuck in a wooden box two to one , with holes for breathing).
would like to say that I leave this, for several reasons, first of all for my health, I know that if I continue with this I will not raise my head and I'm going to take off depression or dead. Every day I cry, if not for the beating he had given this is because they have found another more years with the Kings, more dead than alive, or dying of grief in the kennel, or puppy with its mother found dead or is dying of cancer at the shelter and can not find where to spend their last months of life ... And worst of all, do not see this color : favoritism, black hands, eagerness to prominence, many animals that only lip service they want is to obtain the super death really cute puppies, veterinarians "solidarity" but that only helps you with your rescue if you go with money up front. Animals after an entire life in spreading die of old age at the shelter. And I'm sorry but I am less hard than I thought. And thank God I am not alone, and the person who shares my life is just an animal lover than me, but what is clear is that you do not like to see your partner without "head up" when it should be super happy sad and overwhelmed, which is not adopted, by dying, which is moving forward ... And now I'll have less time to devote to this, but most important of all is "toned" and gather strength to achieve my goals, go for it against those who have behaved with me (whom I considered my family and I have done so much damage and both have stolen) and increase the family (human, canine that we've done with the boxer). And that's where I ask one last favor, as you know I have to Alex / Alexia since November when collected made a bag of bones. Since remained at home, host, like many who have gone, but I see the months pass and the dog does not leave, do not know why but at home still, and as I have been saying for some time I can not get more, I live in rent and I can not have more dogs, Bebe, the boxer José Manuel already three dogs and rabbit. Not that I have come in a hurry because he does not, logically it is animalistic like me and he would love us to have 4 dogs but as I see and I have another dog that I have given notice and I have to get urgent. The disgust that I have nobody knows, Alexia is fully integrated and never thought that we were not going to find adopter but I see it is a lost cause. The person who helped me with Platero will help me with it and I want to ask one last favor, NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE TRANSPORT OF BOTH ALEXIA AS DONATION TO THE Cojan, PAY YOUR STERILIZATION AND OTHERS, AND FOR PODENCO I HAVE BEEN WITH THE PAY NOW IS THE MAN THAT I HAVE BEEN TO PAY A RENT BY HAVING Call it THE BITCH (NOW THAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES BUT WHERE IS THIS AT LEAST ROOF AND MORE OR LESS safe from the cold). IF SOMEONE WANTS TO OR CAN HELP IN ANY WAY TO CONTACT IN 622 060 830 / ines4838@gmail.com OR MY FACEBOOK ...
AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PODENCO ... NEED HOSTING THE HELP AN PROTO, dissemination, adoption, whatever, BUT MUST remove it. BEHOLD THE "COLLAR" LEADING ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment