Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Currency To Invest In

FALL POETRY CORNER: LOVE LOST




My dear friends

if I can not conclude this post, the mouse does not work, do not hold your page passes such as leaves and leaves no writing.

Well, I wanted to say that the poem is now as is my relationship with.
God, his presence in my life gives color to my days and for your love, I assume all adversity, even the most dreaded ..

And what would I be without his lair?, Your home, my home, would be a woman desolate, but my God in His mercy set me free and so I'm lost his love. I fell on my freedom to choose how they wanted to live.

So, in Lent is for me a song of Resurrection, can the people mourn, I sing every day of my life, that Love has forgiven my sins and I am happy and happy.

LOVE LOST



If I speak of losing today life
in fighting devoted to love,
lowskimming pierce and honor
adversity, even the most feared.

My sky is blue with a light round
is my soul that longs today without pain,
continue loving me just as heat
looking serene shadow in broad daylight.

His presence makes my night life
the decks and color so
I fly love like a beauty
even showing me his great wound


What would I be without his lair?
a bleak and loveless woman
cowering creature of great fear,
left me free ... and love lost.

I leave my tenderness





Please accept my affection
; ;






                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment