Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Show Me Some Request Letters



                                                                    
Dear Friends

My tendonitis is parked, today I had an MRI, to within a week I will not know the result, but before it is about the trauma that I and I have no date yet for a visit.
I'll visit your blogs as I can.
Many thanks.

Today I'm going to talk about something very common among women more generally "The Secrets" is a way of telling situations outside as silent but rarely known to have the delicate prudence.

I will leave some questions and phrases, many are already known to you, but try by all thinking and knowing silence what we have said in secret, is a great test of loyalty to friendship.

Do you know KEEP A SECRET?

were left disappointed "by someone giving the SECRET?

HAVE RETURNED TO TRUST THIS PERSON?

reproach "OFTEN MANY WERE NOT SAVE YOUR FILES IN SECRET?

BACK YOU ARE MORE SUSPICIOUS OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS?

************************************* ********************************

Can you keep a secret ? Me too, so do not say anything.

When someone tells you that you really want a secret, the secret hurts more than someone who might want more, never reveal it because that person trust you.


you own your silence and slave of your words.


best kept secret is never revealed.


The best source of information are those who have promised not to tell others.


Your secret is your blood, if you let him escape, you die.


Whatever you want another street, you better keep it to yourself before.






I leave my tenderness and ask them to continue to trust in me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment