Friday, March 25, 2011

Bluetooth Internet For Xbox

"WE KNOW A LITTLE MORE? POETRY CORNER

; ; ;
Dear Friends

Although today's entry is a request from our friend attended Sony's blog http://unrinconcitodecolores.blogspot.com/
do with taste and I hope the posts that I can still name is complacency among friends.
is
It is about answering this questionnaire and pass it on to 5 blogs

Questionnaire
How many questions you can answer intelligently?
depends on the number of them, but I'd say few, I move the heart

Any questions?
Ah! One no, many ha ha!
A certainty?
That die to live forever with the One Love

A color?
Blue

A wish?
World peace
Any virtue?
Perseverance

A sentence?
This house is a haven for those who are happy to please God and ignores its content. . St. Teresa of Jesus
A dream?
In that love always triumphs

A flaw?
My stubbornness
What does it mean for you a blank?
That I can write all my thoughts

Do you write out of necessity or a hobby?
hobby since age 7
Do you put music in your blogs?
If, within two
Are you an emotional person?
Yes

If you had to have one sense which would it be?
Without hesitation, feel love, and love mercy misericordiade
A question?
I have many, but ... Who would be a good leader for our country?
"If you wanted something, what would they be?
That man was happy
When you write what you feel?
I feel collection in and find my inner wealth that is, I admire and I thank God because he has put me in there to give form and light
I'm not alone, I am driven by what Immensity inspires me that living within me.
Are you a believer?
Haha! To death

do not believer that believe?
I do not know

What do you expect from life?
go through it doing good
Got a blog, why?
Because a friend gave it to me and made to hang my publications.
Think you're a person who recognizes its worth?
circle depends on where I move, but
is what I'm worth and what is not worth

And one last question, what would you ask of life?
That man is happy that the Supreme Truth locate and follow
In my case GOD
MY BLOGS ARE THE NEXT FIVE

Thank you all for your cooperation in this very simple way we get to know each other and reinforce the ties of friendship Blogger.
any blog I want to feel warm to answer these questions, act with freedom.
Thanks
TODAY is a video to laugh

Happy weekend
I leave my tenderness




0 comments:

Post a Comment