Thursday, March 31, 2011

Motion Detector Connected To Phone

.- unfaithful

; PAINTING OF RENO ;


Dear Friends

Today I present a poetic prose of a true story that came to my email the ministry for help, long ago

Introduction.

It was a marriage of middle-aged, well off, apparently without problems, but the lady fell in love with a friend of her husband also married much younger than her.

At first both silly, but he wanted more of a friendship relationship, yes, very tempting, plus it full of passion all the time harassed at work , by phone, by mail, the poor man did not live in peace. While it with great suffering went to 'I'm by your side in search of peace, rather than quitting.

After months of monitoring, in the end, albeit with much pain, she could leave this obsessive idea of \u200b\u200bsurrendering to this man who showed no interest and that he constantly shunned .
In this prose, I let all the feelings and expressions she told me and some who I add as poetic license.

Hope you like and do not fall into that temptation that destroys the individual and families.

Sean you very faithful to their spouses.

INFIEL

Infidel, nor male nor female,
is to another Adam and another Eva
a paradise to return to weave
a noose of fine silk.

Infidel, lust sighs
a passion so true and blind
Enceladus and unaware
first love betrays and denies it.

Infidel, a dark and uncertain
faithful walks disguised
tricks, tortured and shut
weighs life without being desired.

Infidel, now bears the name of women
not allowed to age to love
misrepresents itself, denies the evening
in the arms of a lover with a different flavor.

Infidel, infidel, call me today unfaithful
torn between life and death
life I have become pure gall,
more afraid, not having him than death.

Infidel, nor male nor female,
am a shame and I do not regret
thousand times I would deliver to his being,
but my lover to this day refuses.

Infidel, I am an unfaithful wife,
know, more to a kiss from him
me dissolve into pure honey
to become part of it

Infidel, deep wound cautery
oh hand caressing my skin!
that disrupts my senses with such payment.
that I can not I win.


I LEAVE MY AFFECTION





0 comments:

Post a Comment