Hi friends
Today "I'm by your side " rewards its followers Craft-Craft.
Sor.Cecilia, always liked the details of art, creativity, perhaps because she can not sew a button almost jajaj!
'm a fan of the resources of my followers to do these wonders with limited resources and desire to reward them with what I have "My affection, friendship and friendly award the delicious cat with the yarn.
Friends, follow me, delighting in their creations and their friendship.
Thanks.
.
STANDARDS:
* This award should be shared at least with 4-Crafts Craft blogs.
* Leave your comments here.
I think they're here all the followers, if any are missing, let me know, but even that is not on the list, "take the prize.
3.- http://concarinno.blogspot.com Pamela
4.- http://elpanaldelaabejita.blogspot.com Marisela
6.- http://madomango.blogspot.com/ Dolores
7.- http://manualidadesteresita.blogspot.cominma/ Inma Clamir
8.- http://isabelgarciagarcia.blogspot.com/ Isabel
9.- http://atelier-de-yayi.blogspot.com/ Yayi
13 .- http : / / carolinamaraboli.blogspot.com Carolina
14 .- http://dedaldegata.blogspot.com Elisa
16 .- http://milcosas-conchi.blogspot.com Conchi
17 .- http: / / laboresdeamparo.blogspot.com / Amparo
18 .- http://mirandodesdelagiralda.blogspot.com Violeta
20 .- http://elenaabugochmanualidades.blogspot.com/ Mirian Elena
21 .- http://manualidadesmar.blogspot.com/ Mar
23 .- http://club-venezuelaartesanal.blogspot. com / Magalis Marisol
24 .- http://manualidadesteresita.blogspot.com/ teresita
27 .- http: / / blocgatona.blogspot.com / Gloria
I LEAVE A KISS OF TENDERNESS
0 comments:
Post a Comment