Thursday, March 17, 2011

Disney Cars Party Invitation Wording

What God permits? POETRY CORNER

                                                         IMAGEN DE INTERNET          

Dear Friends
Today I will try to respond to those who have asked me how can God's suffering? In this case the disaster in Japan.

We must accept that today are part of our living, insecurity, uncertainty, and vulnerability.

Possibly in 1755 it was uncertain that Lisbon would suffer an earthquake. The first earthquake whose effects over a large area were studied scientifically, said the birth of modern seismology. Geologists today estimate the magnitude of the earthquake in Lisbon would be about 9 in Richter scale , with its epicenter at an undisclosed location somewhere in the Atlantic less than 300 km from Lisbon . "In 2011, possible?
"is moved by the foundations of the earth" (Isaiah 24.18).

we look to science, we look to God How is that possible? We realize that we are not all powerful because nature has its laws and we feel helpless and think that above forecasts of man is the hand of God and the unexpected acts of nature become destiny.

see that hope is injured by the misuse of religion, by the manipulation of religion and say ... "It God's will, "" God has permitted, "thus the origin of the disaster is hidden, having responsibilities in human hand and are deployed policy measures for all human resources to the risks that we alone have created. And who has not heard ... "It is a punishment from God." That it can only ask a desperate heart, a wavering faith. But think about when is a pastor of the Church which proclaims that the reason for this disaster has been the sin of some men. I see you are looking for a scapegoat at all costs, liability and exempts itself presents a god who is the cause of suffering, a God who is the enemy of the spirit is a disgrace, a real catastrophe.

The problem is not God, the problem is humanity, the catastrophe is not a metaphysical question, but a physical issue.

Look, God is innocent of what you want to blame. God created us and gave us freedom to do good or evil, so what happens is not all man's fault although largely but not at all God's fault.

God is omnipotent, true, but do you know what? Everything and omnipotent being is limited, because as God alone is love, can never do wrong, never sent us the disease can not even allow , I ask you banish those misconceptions of theologies obsolete years ago taught us , albeit in good faith.
God is LOVE and LOVE can never hurt us.

Earth, nature has always been with continuous changes and convulsively ago, has its own rhythm, each accounted for between 50-60 years are active volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, floods and earthquakes are killing the men since time immemorial (and will do so because nature is not static, it evolves and creates both animal inventories of rock formations or changes in water level or even disappearance of), I say that from time immemorial, making appears implacable destruction of creation or the newly formed .

And one wonders why in volcanic areas most active people gather to live there despite the high risk of being buried by lava and ash? For example to get wealth since the land is very fertile, because lava from volcanoes is full of nutrients that regenerate the land.

And so stupid man he learned about good and evil, he can not use land resources wisely and ethics and it is easiest blame God for natural disasters and all that entails suffering

What's more, God will deliver us from suffering, but if they ask in faith, may bear the suffering with hope.

No wonder things wrong, look at the sky and ask to have light,
God, if we say that allows evil, let us add that also allows good, that means, that gives us freedom, but be careful ... not to remain only with the word that allows evil, because it is wrong and therefore have caused many to lose faith.

God created man free and respects this freedom even seeing their misuse to cause injury, he never intervene in their lives if we let him. Our God is great, we are respected, something that a parent often can not do, because you want your children to always impose their will and punishment based. Human love becomes possessive love of God change us free.

But what is the will of God?
God's will is not to be or do. How often I've heard ... "It is the will of God that I have cancer, that I have fallen in love with a junkie, I accept this job, I will be director of my company etc. "
No, none of this is God's will, it is only ours.
God's will is that: If I have cancer, accept it and try to live happy, if I am in love with a junkie, try to help, I accept this work for grateful, to be director of my company to deal with my employees love and be effective instrument of progress.
God's will is to say LOVE in everything that life offers us, as if pondering the Lord's Prayer we pray well understand:
Thy will be done on earth as in heaven and ... What is the will of God in heaven that even in the land?
In heaven there are no actions, we can not work, there is only love, then the earth is where we must work the works of love in everything that happens.

Well, I hope this short article has been clarified as God is outside nature do what it is like what the man does. I do not want anything else, they understand how is the love of God, who know and love him with all his might.

torture not accusing God personally as I'm discovering how God is so admired that I have nothing to fall in worship.

I leave my tenderness





0 comments:

Post a Comment