Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Kid Drank Baby Oil

ASK ME WHAT YOU LIKE A SOR.CECILIA?

'm by your side

Dear Friends

many days ago I received sample Sopetrán friend Julie, a great poet, an invitation to do in my blog a meme and it was time to do so.
First I recommend visiting this blog of Julie, a woman that I met not long ago but no I have not stopped to see his great stature that surrounds human:
http://poemaysuimagen . blogspot.com / Http://elpoemaysuimagen.blogspot.com/

What should I do?
1.-Write 10 things that I like
2.-invite more than 10 blogs and do
3.-warn blogs we've selected.
A Sister Cecilia Dislikes:

1.-Passionately write everything I feel, think or discover in others.
Any topic I find interesting, you just have to be creative, let the free spirit for inspiration.
Poetry is part of me since my childhood, at an early age, 7 years and started writing with scribbling my thoughts.

2.-Another passion is music and not just listen, I lost composing music for my Lord where I sing what I say in my poetry or prose. I like working with music, classical or modern times I, 70, 80, 90.Pero rarely do I remember, time is pressing me.

3 .- I love the painting, many artists I admire and different styles, not to be embedded, I am so free that I can enjoy a Daly, Murillo, Renoir, Monet, Sorolla, Parrish, Miró.
When I have time, which is almost never haha! I usually go to Google to see the paintings of different artists and I like the sculpture.

4.-One of my hobbies is photography, I was in my good times, a good photographer, with the cheapest machine performance drew a lot of what he photographed. Today ... there would be correct to make a simple frame, I am untrained on many things, it brings the religious life.
I love dancing, Salsa dancing ufff .....!!
so many things ... Like
LIFE

5 .- I also like cooking, you have to say everything, I also like eating hey, a girl to dinner and my father, almost did not reach the fire of coal and then oil, had getting on a stool. Now 4 years ago I could not cook, since I moved to my current monastery Paterna.

6.-Gozo dearly of my friends, friendship is a very important position, if you give love usually return more love, always find the exception of course, but all and thus deserve to be loved alike.
I still school friends when he was 10 years and co-workers in the various hospitals I have worked.

7.-I like crafts, I admire my friends followers who can do those wonders with fabric, paint, some wool. I am a refusal to sew, sew, yes, but thankfully I do not I have to examine, put more string than fabric there haha!

8.-The nature, mountain, sea, rivers, animals and plants are mine and me. I've always enjoyed the whole creation, defend and protect it as I can. You know I had a rabbit farm, chickens, a small flock goat, a kennel, ducks, and Percheron horses, cats, all they were born at home. Anyway ... animals have always been my friends.

9.-I like to go fishing in river or sea, go mushroom hunting, playing tennis,
runs to win I do haha! playing cards, roulette, golf, I like suspense movies, love, horror, comedy, I like the film selected, no anything, that I'm picky. Another passion is the theater, I missed many classes to go to a function Marsillac Adolfo, a Catalan actor deceased, whom he knew and admired.
I like walking down the Ramblas in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhere I spent many hours of my life in Chinatown.

I like my profession, nurse, helping people get sick, comfort, cheer, be your friend, your lap. For 20 years I served with total dedication to the profession in their various specialties, with pleasant rewards.

I like my friends surprised me with the discovery of qualities and virtues, is a great joy when I discovered in the blogs people of worth and not let them escape.

I like traveling, I've always done, find ways to take them as mine when I'm in such countries as disparate culture to mine, being one among them.

people I like honest, simple, cheerful, good humor and jokes are no longer beautiful.

I like the silence, that which brings me to the solitude of my dear Lord, that makes me worshipful attitude and takes me where he wants. I like almost everything, rarely say no, but maybe if you get sick, that 'no' is final.

I like and love the truth and when I try to deceive me not I've noticed, but I do not hide the truth, I say days later when I think fit, but there are people who never find the right time, to such persons, are best left to one side, we let ourselves be worn down exhausted.

10 .- Well my friends, the things I liked when I lived in the world, being a layman, I still like today, are part of my personality and I'm not going to deny it, but today I am a cloistered nun and eventually I let go of all those things to live with the bare minimum.
And finally I'll tell you a secret, do not tell anyone lol!

"I like you, each and every one without distinction, are like my children, hug them every night when I close my computer, I spend my hand on all sides of the followers and pray an Our Father and meanwhile Hail Mary, to be protected from all evil, be comforted in sorrow and hope keep it up.

And now my friends selected are:



2 .- http://madomango.blogspot.com/ http://madomago.blogspot.com/

















I forgot my craft blogs, lasprisas haha!

Well folks, with these dozen wonderful people I leave my affection and tell them that my wrist has experienced marked improvement with the new treatment, it is deflated while the fingers are still numb and the pain persists ... Let's take time to time.

Thanks for your prayers





0 comments:

Post a Comment